$50,000 Satellite No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
Play in a Satellite Tournament for a Chance to Win a Seat Into the $20,000 Guarantee Tournament
Check calendar for complete tournament schedule.
|Schedule of Play|
|Level||Ante||Sm Blind||Big Blind|
|Remove 25 Chips|
|Remove 100 Chips|
|Remove 500 Chips|
- Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Tournament Rules
- Pensacola Greyhound Racing Poker Room (PGT) will sponsor the $60 Buy-In Super Satellite No-Limit Texas Hold’em Tournament for $50k Guarantee Tournament. The satellites will commence on May. 27, 2018 and run until July. 29,2018
- The Satellites will be held on the following days at the following times:
- 1:00 PM every Sunday and Monday
- 1:00 PM designated Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- 7:00 PM every Tuesday and Thursday
- 7:00 PM designated Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- The buy-in fee for the tournaments will be $60
- The entry fee for the tournament will be $37 (100% of the prize money will be returned to the players)
- The Tournament Revenue fee will be $10
- $5 will be withheld for the Player of the Year
- $8 will be withheld for the Staff Toke Pool
- 100% of the entry fee will be returned to the players as follows:
- One $270 buy-in entry for a day one event for the $50k Guarantee Tournament, scheduled –
- The remaining prize money will be paid to player “on the bubble” in tournament buy-in and in cash
- Each blind round will run for twenty (20) minutes (the tournament blind schedule is available upon request)
- Participants will receive $5,000 in tournament chips upon entering the tournament
- Late entries, re-entries and alternates will be allowed for the first three (3) rounds of the tournament and threw the first ten minute break (70 minutes)
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older and possess a valid government-issued ID
- If a player elects not to contribute to the staff toke pool then the money will be transferred to the house revenue.
- The tournament will be conducted in accordance with the Tournament Directors Association (TDA) Rules
- By participating, entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Tournament Rules and to the decisions of PGT Management and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Tournament or these Tournament Rules
- Current TDA rules are available upon request
- At any point during a tournament after the completion of the buy-in period, the remaining players may agree to distribute the prize money differently than the posted payout schedule. The tournament payout schedule is available upon request.
- Any agreement reached must be unanimous and will be indicated by each player pushinga stack of his or her chips forward.
- Poker Room Management will notify the Division any time players choose to distribute the prize money in any way other than as specified in the tournament rules.
- Player of the month points:
- If there is a chop of the prize money, the posted prize money for each position will be used to determine the player of the month points, not the actual cash received from the chop.
- Each position will be determined by chip count
- If there is a tie in chip count the players that are tied will split the total points of the tied positions.
- 100% of the prize money will be returned to the players and will be administered and paid by the Poker Room Management
- Other prizes including but not limited to trophies or plaques and promotional items may be awarded in addition to the prize money
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
- PGT Poker Room reserves the right to refuse entry into the tournament
- All winners will be required to provide their name, current address and telephone number which will be stored as a record of the prize received
- Participation in this tournament and/or acceptance of a prize payout constitutes permission for PGT Poker Room to use the participant’s names, likenesses and statements for promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation unless prohibited by law
- The PGT Poker Room has attempted to cover every rule, procedure and circumstance that may occur during this tournament. In the event a decision is necessary that is not covered by the above, PGT Poker Room Supervisory Personnel will make that decision
- The Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering reserves the right to investigate any and all complaints and disputes regarding tournaments, promotions and drawings
- Management reserves the right to cancel, change and modify tournaments, promotions or drawings with notification to the Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering